Monday 31 October 2011

the primlary task what went right asnf wrong

The filming I did went alright. When I started filming there were some technical issues so I was quite late with editing. The filming I did was good there were some errors but I was pleased with it as it was the first time I did it. The filming didn’t go exactly with my story board. If I was to do the filming again I would plan it a lot more. Plus the filming would have been done more times so I had more clips to choose from. The filming did go with the rules. It had a 180* rule in place, it had a shot reverse shot and there was some match on action too. The errors witch occurred were that the door was open mid way through and at the end the door was shut. So it didn’t look professional. Another error was in the last shot when Craig was walking out you could see Mr Codling holding out the microphone. I was going to cut him out but I didn’t know how to use the software to do it.  These are things I can improve on. This task has made me think what things I can do right next time to not do these errors again.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Remember to Paragraph!
    Again could be developed.
    Use more media terminology.

    ReplyDelete