Tuesday 28 February 2012

How filming went!

The filming for the project was good. I did it on a Friday night. I started around 7pm and finished at 9:30pm. The time aloud me to shoot all the shots I wanted and more. The equipment I brought with me was a camera, a tripod, a storyboard and a suitcase. I used all my equipment. The first thing I did when we got the place where we was shooting the OTS is have a little meeting and tell all the actors what they where doing and how I would set up each shot. This made the actors know what to do and how to help me. I shot it in the way I wanted it from the shooting sequence. The actors co-operated well and there acting was good as they haven’t acted before. 2 of my actors did film studies and media so they were helping me out by reminding me of continuity error and as such. While I was filming I decided to shoot some shots I didn’t have on the storyboard as it would be good and I would have had more selection and ideas where popping into my head.  I shot each scene about 4 or 5 times so I could get the best shot and play with each shot by making the actor walk faster or something which would look better. Towards the end of the soot it was lightly spitting so it might have damaged the camera. So I made my mind up to stop shooting for 10 minutes until it passed, luckily it did so I could finished it. I checked the weather the day before and it said it would be cold and dry so I was not expecting this but I managed to cope and finish my filming without any errors and without the setting look different.

The Title
while filming i came up with the title name, It will be called 'The last stop'. It fits the theme and idea of it as he misses the bus and makes you think if the main character will die or not.

1 comment:

  1. *time allowed me
    *Towards end of the shoot

    Looks good, Charlie!
    Might need to turn this mass of a paragraph into smaller ones?
    Easier to read then :P

    ReplyDelete