Friday 10 February 2012

notes about filming

Location

The location I picked to film my production is Linacre Avenue. This is a good place to film mine as it fits what I want. The facilities that it has fit what I want. It has a bus stop which I have in my filming and can use. Also at the bus stop there is a lamppost so the lighting should be alright. Also there is a light down the road which I can use as it is in the middle of a car park and next to the road. This looks like a spot light so it can be used in my film. The spot where I am filming in includes a road so for health and safety when I am filming on the road or my actor is on the road there is going to be a person at each end of the road looking out for cars.
 


Camera
The camera I am using is the Cannon 600D. This will be the first time I use this camera so there may be some camera errors. I am borrowing this camera from a friend. I am going to change the ISO if I can on this camera, the ideal ISO I want to use is 3200 as it will be dark but there will be light so the ISO will need to be able keep it bright enough to see and also not over expose the footage. The lens I am going to be shooting with is going to be a stock 18-55 lens. The focus is going to automatic as it is going to be a moving subject so the focus is going to have to change throughout the shot. The aperture is going to quite low around 11 will be good. The camera will be set up on a tripod so it takes out the shakiness. I am not going to add any additional lighting or change the ISO and aperture throughout the filming as when it is edited it will change loads and will look incorrect. Each shot is going to be taken around 4 or 5 times, this is so I can pick out the best shot and have more chances to get the shot how I want it.
Sound
The sound is recorded of the camera mic. This is not the best thing you could record of but it was all I had access too. I think I will add music to create a better feeling. I am going for the creepy, eerie feel for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment