Friday 10 February 2012

notes about filming

Actors
The actors I am going to use are my friends; I have 5 of them taking part. This is enough for the roles I am going to need. On the Day of shooting I am going to tell them what my opening title sequence is about and how we are going to film this. I will show them my story board so they know what they are shooting. I have already picked who is doing what so no one is confused. When people who are not being film will be my helpers and help me set up shot and hot my things. I haven’t got them to wear costumes except from the main character because I want the realism to come out but I needed the main character to wear heeled shoes so it fits my story board. When picking which people to put into my film i picked the people who would fit my idea of the characters sterotype.

Roles
I gave the actors when they were not in the shot roles to do. i had a continuity artist who looked out for any continuity errors and if we had to do the shot again and put right these errors. Another job someone had was helping me set up the shots and hold the story board, So he would tell me where to put people and create the Mise en scene. I will have People look out for health and safety. So if anything looks unstable or quite risky they would tell me and we would put it right, also looking out for any traffic.

Health and safety
With health and safety I considered this a lot. This is because I will be filming on a road onto the path so I am going to have people who are not in the shot the stand up the road and for them to tell me if any car is coming. Also I told people who was wondering what I was doing that I was filming for my media project. On the fighting scene it was not real fighting I got them to act it out so no one got hurt. At the end when they were dragging him away I got them to hold him in a correct way so it didn’t hurt him.

Props
the props i am going to use are:
  • a breifcase
  • a ciggertte (depending on actors)

No comments:

Post a Comment